Ottawa’s La Charrette is a sophisticated and contemporary event venue that is inspired by our city's need for creative, collaborative, off-site meeting space. It has been designed specifically for small and medium sized meetings, conferences, classes and private gatherings. Every inch of its space has been carefully crafted to optimize productivity, inspire creativity, encourage collaboration and maximize enjoyment.
The venue is the brainchild of local artist and award-winning designer Jessica Plummer and is managed by Antonio Mauriello and his team of Ottawa's entrepreneurs, who are very proud of bringing another local success story to fruition.
- Business meetings and workshops
- Team building retreats
- Focus groups and brainstorming sessions
- Customer appreciation gatherings
- Product launches and presentations
- Cocktail parties and private dining
- Cooking demos and wine tastings
- Family celebrations